Whether you’re visiting because it’s considered the “Ski Capital of the East”, or to see the hills that are alive at the Trapp Family Lodge (famous for the Sound of Music), one thing is for certain…there will be no shortage of options when choosing activities and events in Stowe Vermont.
The charming village of Stowe and the surrounding area is a year-round destination, and we’ve listed below a few of our suggestions as well as a calendar of events.
We hope that they fill your days with smiles while you’re here and beautiful memories to return home with.
- Stowe Winter Carnival
- Winter Rendezvous LGBTQ Ski Week
- Stowe Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
- Dog Sled Tours by Peace Pups Dog Sledding
- Sugaring at Nebraska Knoll Sugar Farm
- The Stowe Weekend of Hope
- Craft Brew Races
- Stowe Restaurant Week
- Music in the Meadow
- Vermont Renaissance Faire
- Old-Fashioned Fourth of July
- Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Stowe Tango Music Festival